Save €50.20 ( 2 % )
|Stool Ecopostural S2611 Special offer Identical color €238.00 Offert
The Electric Massage Table with peripheral bar Ecopostural C5902 is a 2 parts table operated by an electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails.
The massage table's structure is lacquered with an epoxy powder coating heated at 250º, and is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
The Electric Massage Table with peripheral bar Ecopostural C5902 offers retractable castors with a one and only foot lever and a detachable paper roll holder is included at the end of the massage table. The headrest of the table has an oval breather hole including a bung.
The Electric Massage Table with peripheral bar Ecopostural C5902 can support a maximum weight of 250 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 48 to 100 cm.
Standard Dimensions : 70 x 188 cm (M64)
In option : 80 x 188 cm (M74)
- 2 sections table (3 parts)
- Height variation: 48-100 cm
- Vertical height adjustability with sideways movement
- Steel frame with grey epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- 90 mm diameter steel legs with non-sliding table levellers
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails
- High speed motor.
- Backrest section adjustable by a gas spring
- T13: Backrest, oval breather hole and bung.
- Adjustable face cradle
- Wedge cushion included
- Detachable paper roll holder included as standard
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 7 cm and firmness rating II-Soft
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label Product
- 3 Year Guarantee
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a bung (Standard T13).
Headrest's version T15 without breather hole is available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
|Country of Manufacture