|Availability :||Select your option(s)|
The Electric massage table Ecopostural C7552 - M44 is a 2 parts massage table operated by an electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails. Its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
This massage table offers retractable castors with a foot lever and a detachable paper roll holder is included at the end of the massage table. The headrest of the table has an oval breather hole including bung.
The Electric massage table Ecopostural C7552 - M44 can support a maximum weight of 175 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 45 to 98 cm.
Standard Dimensions : 62 x 188 cm (M44)
In option : 70 x 188 cm (M64)
- 2 sections table (2 parts)
- Height variation: 45-98 cm
- Vertical height adjustability without sideways movement
- Steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- 70 mm diameter steel legs with non-sliding table levellers
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails
- Backrest section adjustable by a gas spring
- T13: Backrest, oval breather hole and bung.
- Detachable paper roll holder included as standard
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating II-Soft
- Maximum weight capacity: 175 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label product
- 3 Year Guarantee
More about :
- Longueur : 188 cm
- Largeur : 62 cm
- Dossier : 75 cm
- Plateau principal : 112 cm
- Poids : 70 kg
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a bung (Standard T13).
Headrest's versions T4 with an oval breather hole and a bung or the headrest T15 without breather hole is available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
We propose 4 different levels of foam firmness
- II / Soft = approx. 25 kg/m3.
- III / Medium firm = approx. 40 kg/m3.
- IV / Firm = approx. 100 kg/m3.
- V / Extra Firm = approx. 150 kg/m3.
The II / Soft foam firmness is available on every folding table, electric / hydraulic table and the fixed ones.
However, electric / hydraulic tables reserved for special use, that is to say : osteopathy and multi-functions tables, have a III / Medium firm (approx. 40 kg/m3).
Higher the foam's density is, even more firm and resistant will be the foam under pressure. By this way, a foam firmness of IV / Firm (approx. 100 kg/m3) or V / Extra Firm (approx. 150 kg/m3) will be more suitable for the practical of osteopathy.
|Electric control||Circular Rail|
|Country of Production||Spain|