|Availability :||Select your option(s)|
The Electric Massage Table Ecopostural C3500 is a new design model, simple and functional with a high chassis (11 cm).
This table in 2 parts presents a compensation screw to the ground and its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
The Electric Massage Table Ecopostural C3500 offers a backrest section adjustable according ratchet mechanism, making this table multidisciplinary. The table can be operated by an electric height adjustment with motor controlled by foot pedal.
The backrest of the table can be adjustable from 0° to +65°, its height can vary from 48 to 91 cm and the table can support a maximum weight of 135Kg.
Standard Dimensions : 62 x 188 cm (M44)
In option : 70 x 188 cm (M64)
Seat Section Dimensions : 112 cm
Backrest Dimensions : 75 cm
- 2 sections table (2 parts)
- Height variation: 48-91 cm
- Vertical height adjustability with sideways movement
- Steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- 50 mm diameter steel legs with a table leveler on one leg to adapt to the differences on the floor
- Table without wheels
- Electric height adjustment with motor controlled by foot pedal
- Backrest section adjustable according ratchet mechanism
- T13: Backrest, oval breather hole and bung
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating II-Soft
- Maximum weight capacity: 135 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label Product
- 3 Year Guarantee
Choose your type of headrest :
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a bung (Standard T03).
Headrest's versions T04 T01 or T02 are available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
Choose your foam firmness :
We propose 4 different levels of foam firmness
- II / Soft = approx. 25 kg/m3.
- III / Medium firm = approx. 40 kg/m3.
- IV / Firm = approx. 100 kg/m3.
- V / Extra Firm = approx. 150 kg/m3.
The II / Soft foam firmness is available on every folding table, electric / hydraulic table and the fixed ones.
However, electric / hydraulic tables reserved for special use, that is to say : osteopathy and multi-functions tables, have a III / Medium firm (approx. 40 kg/m3).
Higher the foam's density is, even more firm and resistant will be the foam under pressure. By this way, a foam firmness of IV / Firm (approx. 100 kg/m3) or V / Extra Firm (approx. 150 kg/m3) will be more suitable for the practical of osteopathy.
|Electric control||Foot Pedal|
|Country of Production||Spain|