|Availability :||Select your option(s)|
The Electric Massage Table with 3 plans Ecopostural C5991 in 3 parts has an electric command by peripheral bar. Its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
The Electric Massage Table with 3 plans Ecopostural C5991 has an electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails .
The massage table offers retractable castors with a one and only foot lever and a detachable paper roll holder is included at the end of the massage table. The headrest of the table can be adjustable at 50° and lowered at 30°. It has an oval breather hole including bung in option.
The massage table can support a maximum weight of 250 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 53 to 106 cm.
- 3 sections multi function table (3 parts)
- Height variation: 53-106 cm
- Vertical height adjustability with sideways movement
- Steel frame with grey epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- 90 mm diameter steel legs with non-sliding table levellers
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails
- High speed motor.
- Couch sections adjustable: Headrest by a gas spring, the lumbar section with a electric motor, feet section by a gas spring.
- T05: Headrest with rectangular breather hole and bung
- Detachable paper roll holder included as standard
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating III-Medium firm
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label product
- 3 year guarantee
Choose your type of headrest :
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a bung (Standard T05 ).
Headrest's version T06 with an oval breather hole including a bung is available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
Choose your foam firmness :
We propose 4 different levels of foam firmness :
- II / Soft = approx. 25 kg/m3.
- III / Medium firm = approx. 40 kg/m3.
- IV / Firm = approx. 100 kg/m3.
- V / Extra Firm = approx. 150 kg/m3.
The II / Soft foam firmness is available on every folding table, electric / hydraulic table and the fixed ones.
However, electric / hydraulic tables reserved for special use, that is to say : osteopathy and multi-functions tables, have a III / Medium firm (approx. 40 kg/m3).
Higher the foam's density is, even more firm and resistant will be the foam under pressure. By this way, a foam firmness of IV / Firm (approx. 100 kg/m3) or V / Extra Firm (approx. 150 kg/m3) will be more suitable for the practical of osteopathy.
|Country of Production||Spain|
|Dimension||62 x 200 cm M47|
|Largeur d'assise||50 cm|
|Maxi weight||250 kg|