Save €47.94 ( 2 % )
|Stool Ecopostural S2611 Special offer Identical color €238.00 Offert|
The Electric Massage Table Ecopostural C5949 is a 3 parts table operated by an electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails.
The massage table's structure is lacquered with an epoxy powder coating heated at 250º, and is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
The Electric Massage Table Ecopostural C5949 offers retractable castors with a one and only foot lever and a detachable paper roll holder is included at the end of the massage table. The headrest of the table has an oval breather hole including bung.
The Electric Massage Table Ecopostural C5949 can support a maximum weight of 250 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 46 to 98 cm.
Standard Dimension : 62 x 207 cm. (M48)
- 3 sections technical electric table (3 parts)
- Height variation : 46-98 cm
- Vertical height adjustability with sideways movement
- Steel frame with grey epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- 90 mm diameter steel legs with non-sliding table levellers
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails
- High speed motor.
- Couch sections adjustable: Headrest by a gas spring, the lumbar section by a gas spring.
- T07: Headrest with oval breather hole and bung
- Detachable paper roll holder included as standard
- Standard padding : polyurethane foam thickness of 4 cm. and firmness rating III-Medium firm
- Maximum weight capacity : 250 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE label product
- 3 year guarantee
Choose your type of headrest :
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a bung (Standard T13).
The headrest version T15 without oval breather hole is available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
Choose your foam firmness :
We propose 4 different levels of foam firmness :
- II / Soft = approx. 25 kg/m3.
- III / Medium firm = approx. 40 kg/m3.
- IV / Firm = approx. 100 kg/m3.
- V / Extra Firm = approx. 150 kg/m3.
The II / Soft foam firmness is available on every folding table, electric / hydraulic table and the fixed ones.
However, electric / hydraulic tables reserved for special use, that is to say : osteopathy and multi-functions tables, have a III / Medium firm (approx. 40 kg/m3).
Higher the foam's density is, even more firm and resistant will be the foam under pressure. By this way, a foam firmness of IV / Firm (approx. 100 kg/m3) or V / Extra Firm (approx. 150 kg/m3) will be more suitable for the practical of osteopathy.
|Electric control||Circular Rail|
|Dimension||62 x 207cm M48|
|Maxi weight||250 kg|