|Availability :||Select your option(s)|
The Electric Massage Table in 3 parts Ecopostural C5952 is a 3 parts massage table operated by an electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails. Its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
The Electric Massage Table in 3 parts Ecopostural C5952 offers retractable castors with a one and only foot lever and a detachable paper roll holder is included at the end of the massage table. The table also presents a headrest with an oval breather hole including an oval bung.
The Electric Massage Table in 3 parts Ecopostural C5952 can support a maximum weight of 250 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 46 to 98 cm.
Standard Dimensions : 62 x 188 cm (M44)
In option : 70 x 188 cm (M64)
- 2 sections table (2 parts)
- Height variation: 46-98 cm
- Vertical height adjustability with sideways movement
- Steel frame with grey epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- 90 mm diameter steel legs with non-sliding table levellers
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails
- High speed motor.
- Backrest section adjustable by a gas spring
- T13: Backrest, oval breather hole and bung.
- Detachable paper roll holder included as standard
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating II-Soft
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label Product
- 3 Year Guarantee
More about :
- Length : 188 cm
- Width : 62 cm
- Backrest : 75 cm
- Central section : 112 cm
- Backrest can be adjustable at 58° by a gas spring
- Weight of the table : 92 kg
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a bung (T13 Standard).
Headrest's version T14 with a breather hole and a bung or headrest T15 without breather hole are available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
We propose 4 different levels of foam firmness
- II / Soft = approx. 25 kg/m3.
- III / Medium firm = approx. 40 kg/m3.
- IV / Firm = approx. 100 kg/m3.
- V / Extra Firm = approx. 150 kg/m3.
The II / Soft foam firmness is available on every folding table, electric / hydraulic table and the fixed ones.
However, electric / hydraulic tables reserved for special use, that is to say : osteopathy and multi-functions tables, have a III / Medium firm (approx. 40 kg/m3).
Higher the foam's density is, even more firm and resistant will be the foam under pressure. By this way, a foam firmness of IV / Firm (approx. 100 kg/m3) or V / Extra Firm (approx. 150 kg/m3) will be more suitable for the practical of osteopathy.
|Electric control||Circular Rail|
|Country of Production||Spain|