Save €54.22 ( 2 % )
|Availability :||in 10 day(s)|
The Electric Massage Table in 2 parts Ecopostural C5935 has an electric command by peripheral bar. Its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
The Electric Massage Table in 2 parts Ecopostural C5935 has an electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails. It offers retractable castors with a one and only foot lever and a detachable paper roll holder is included at the end of the massage table.
The headrest of the massage table can be adjustable at 50° and lowered at 40°. It has an oval breather hole including bung.
The Electric Massage Table in 2 parts Ecopostural C5935 can support a maximum weight of 250 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 46 to 98 cm.
Standard Dimensions : 50 x 188 cm (M14)
- 2 sections technical table (5 parts)
- Height variation: 46-98 cm
- Vertical height adjustability with sideways movement
- Steel frame with grey epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- 90 mm diameter steel legs with non-sliding table levellers
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Electric height adjustment with a motor controlled by foot rails
- High speed motor.
- Headrest couch section adjustable by a gas spring
- T05: Headrest with rectangular breather hole and bung
- Detachable paper roll holder included as standard
- Set of folding armrests (non-removable)
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating III-Medium firm
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label Product
- 3 Year Guarantee
Choose your type of headrest :
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a rectangular bung (Standard T05 ).
Headrest's version T06 with a breather hole including a bung is available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
Choose your foam firmness :
We propose 4 different levels of foam firmness
- II / Soft = approx. 25 kg/m3.
- III / Medium firm = approx. 40 kg/m3.
- IV / Firm = approx. 100 kg/m3.
- V / Extra Firm = approx. 150 kg/m3.
The II / Soft foam firmness is available on every folding table, electric / hydraulic table and the fixed ones.
However, electric / hydraulic tables reserved for special use, that is to say : osteopathy and multi-functions tables, have a III / Medium firm (approx. 40 kg/m3).
Higher the foam's density is, even more firm and resistant will be the foam under pressure. By this way, a foam firmness of IV / Firm (approx. 100 kg/m3) or V / Extra Firm (approx. 150 kg/m3) will be more suitable for the practical of osteopathy.
|Country of Production||Spain|
|Dimension||50 x 188 cm M14|
|Largeur d'assise||50 cm|
|Maxi weight||250 kg|
Save €74.72 ( 3 % )
Save €62.99 ( 3 % )
Save €52.07 ( 3 % )
Save €40.39 ( 2 % )
Save €64.96 ( 3 % )
Save €68.16 ( 3 % )
Save €52.40 ( 2 % )