|Availability :||Select your option(s)|
The Electric Massage Table Ecopostural C3541 is a 2 parts (2 sections) massage table operated by an electric height adjustment with motor controlled by foot pedal. This table is especially deisgned with a patient-lift. Its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
This massage table has a gap of 20 cm to the frame, in order to facilitate the passage of wheelchair. Thus, the Electric Massage Table Ecopostural C3541 is completely suited for retirement home and hospitals.
The Electric Massage Table Ecopostural C3541 offers retractable castors with a foot lever and a detachable paper roll holder is included at the end of the massage table. The headrest of the table has an oval breather hole including bung.
The massage table can support a maximum weight of 135 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 58 to 100 cm.
Standard Dimensions : 62 x 188 cm (M44)
In option : 70 x 188 cm (M64)
- 2 sections technical table (2 parts)
- Height variation : 58 - 100 cm
- Vertical height adjustability with side misalignment
- Steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- 50 mm diameter steel legs with a table leveler on one leg to adapt to the differences on the floor.
- Gap of 20 cm to the frame
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Electric height adjustment with motor controlled by foot pedal.
- Backrest section adjustable according Knob / Lever
- T13: Backrest, oval breather hole and bung.
- Detachable paper roll holder included as standard
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating II-Soft
- Maximum weight capacity : 135 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label Product
- 3 Year Guarantee
Choose your type of headrest :
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a bung (Standard T13).
Headrest's version T15 is available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
|Country of Production||Spain|
|Foam density||25 kg/m³ / Soft|
|Use||Clinique, Massage, Médecine|
|Maxi weight||135 kg|