Save €143.18 ( 7 % )
The Hydraulic test Chair Ecopostural C3769 is a 3 parts (5 sections) Test Chair operated by an hydraulic height adjustment operated by foot pump. Its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
This massage table offers retractable castors with a foot lever. The headrest of the table has an oval breather hole including bung. Backrest can be adjustable from -7° to +75°.
The Hydraulic test Chair Ecopostural C3769 also presents a set of flip up armrests for a better comfort of the patient. It can support a maximum weight of 135 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 58 to 87 cm.
Standard Dimensions : 62 x 182 cm (M41)
- 3 sections table (5 parts)
- Height variation: 58-87 cm
- Steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- Curved wheel housing to avoid stumbling made of high-resistance polypropylene
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Hydraulic height adjustment operated by foot pump
- Sections adjustable: backrest and central section by a gas spring, feet section according Knob / Lever
- T19: Backrest without breather hole
- Neck cushion included as standard (A4434)
- Swivel arm support, adjustable in height and removable
- Plastic leg protection included (A4458)
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating II-Soft
- Maximum weight capacity: 135 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label Product
- 3 year Guarantee
Choose your type of headrest :
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a bung (Standard T19).
Headrest's version T18 is available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
|Dimension||62 x 182 cm M41|
|Height||58 à 87 cm|