The Electric Test Chair Ecopostural C3569 is a 3 parts (5 sections) Test Chair operated by an electric height adjustment with motor controlled by foot pedal. Its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
This massage table offers retractable castors with a foot lever. The headrest of the table has an oval breather hole including bung.
The Electric Test Chair Ecopostural C3569 also presents a set of flip up armrests for a better comfort of the patient. It can support a maximum weight of 135 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 58 to 87 cm.
Standard Dimensions : 62 x 182 cm (M41)
- 3 sections table (5 parts)
- Height variation: 58-87 cm
- Steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- Curved wheel housing to avoid stumbling made of high-resistance polypropylene
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Electric height adjustment with motor controlled by foot pedal.
- Sections adjustable: backrest and central section by a gas spring, feet section according Knob / Lever
- T19: Backrest without breather hole
- Neck cushion included as standard (A4434)
- Swivel arm support, adjustable in height and removable
- Plastic leg protection included (A4458)
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating II-Soft
- Maximum weight capacity: 135 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label Product
- 3 Year Guarantee
Choose your type of headrest :
The standard headrest back version has an oval breather hole including a bung (Standard T19).
Headrest's version T18 is available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
|Height||58 à 87 cm|