Save €2.78 ( 5 % )
|Availability :||in 30 day(s)|
This enlarged 8 times 3B Scientific® Skin Pathology model is composed of a healthy skin section
and 5 skin sections showing the different stages of a skin cancer (malignant melanoma):
- malignant cells are found at the surface, within the epidermis
- malignant cells fill up the epidermis, a few invade the papillary layer
- malignant cells fill up the papillary layer
- malignant cells invade the reticular layer
- malignant cells have reached the subcutaneous fatty tissue, satellite cells approach a vein
External skin changes visible on the different parts can be easily identified on the model.
The sides of the skin cancer model show the various levels of into the skin layers according to Clark (I-V) and the tumor thickness according to Breslow (in mm).
5 original illustrations depicting the development malignant melanomas and on a plastic base stand are included.
|Country of Production||Germany|