Save €59.04 ( 7 % )
The Podiatry Fixed High Chair with armrests Ecopostural C4371 is a 3 parts (5sections) podiatry chair. Its hight is fixed at 75 cm. Its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
The backrest can be adjustable from -7° to +75°. The leg section can be adjustable from -90° to +15°. A neck cushion and a set of flip up armrests are included.
The Podiatry Fixed High Chair with armrests Ecopostural C4371 can support a maximum weight of 135 Kg.
Standard Dimensions : 62 x 182 cm (M41)
- 3 sections table (5 parts)
- Fixed height 75 cm
- Steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- Sections adjustable: backrest section by a gas spring, feet section according Knob / Lever
- T19: Backrest without breather hole
- Neck cushion included as standard (A4434)
- Set of flip up armrests
- Plastic leg protection included (A4458)
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating II-Soft
- Maximum weight capacity: 135 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label Product
- 3 Year Guarantee
Choose your type of headrest :
The standard headrest back version is designed without breather hole (Standard T19).
Headrest's version T18 with a breather hole and a bung are available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
|Dimension||62 x 182 cm M41|