This remarkable, compact and easy to use instrument is ideal for people who frequently monitor their own blood pressure. The small, pre-formed wrist cuff is very convenient and easy to apply. With the push of a button the OMRON R6 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures your blood pressure and pulse and displays the reading on a clear digital panel. Perfect for quick, easy readings at home, at work, and while travelling. It also stores up to 90 sets of measurements in memory and displays an average reading based on the three most recent measurements.
The OMRON R6 Wrist Monitor uses the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement. This means the monitor detects the pulse wave vibrations in the artery of your wrist and converts the oscillations into a digital reading. Clinical research has proven a direct relationship between blood pressure in the wrist and blood pressure in the arm. Changes in wrist blood pressure reflect changes in arm blood pressure because the arteries in the wrist and the arm are connected. Frequently measuring the blood pressure in your wrist will provide you and your doctor with an accurate indication of changes in your true blood pressure.
- Fully automatic.
- Large display.
- Simultaneous display of Time, Diastole, Systole and Pulse data
- Detects and displays arhythmia.
- One button operation, handy and easy to use.
- Advanced position sensor (APS).
- Detects arrhythmia
- 90 memories.
- Intellisense technology: Automatic inflation of the cuff to ideal level, no need of adjustment
- Average function: average of last 3 measurements (ADS).
- Supplied with a hard case, 2 batteries AAA.
- Wrist size: 135 to 215 mm.
- Approved by Afssaps
|Type of tensiometer||Electronic tensiometer|