The OMRON M10-IT Intellisense is a fully automatic blood pressure monitor, operating on the oscillometric principle. It measures your blood pressure and pulse rate simply and quickly. For comfortable controlled inflation without the need for pressure pre-setting or reinflation the device uses its advanced Intellisense technology. The monitor stores measurement results for two people and features morning and evening averages. The auto mode allows for three consecutive measurements with timed intervals for an average reading. Omrons blood pressure management software included with this unit allows you to view, manage and print data about blood pressure measured by the OMRON M10-IT Intellisense. Included software is in English only Displays only stable values (Systole/Diastole/Pulses)
- Large display
- User switch: change from user A to B, 84 memories per user.
- Monitors morning and evening measurements for each user
- Computer connection: CD Rom & USB cable included
- Detects arrhythmia
- Detects morning hypertension
- Auto mode: automatic triple measurement
- « IntelliSense » system: exclusive technology developed by Omron Healthcare that enables Omron blood pressure monitors to inflate and deflate at the optimum level for each individual user.
- Supplied with a pre-formed cuff - M-L 22-42cm, a storage case and a set of batteries
- Approved by AFFSSAP, International Protocol Clinical and BHS
|Dimension||260 x 110 x 115 mm|