The OMRON M1 Plus is a manual inflation blood pressure monitor, operating on the oscillometric principle. It measures your blood pressure and pulse rate simply and quickly. The unit also stores up to 21 measurements in memory and calculates an average reading based on the three most recent measurements taken within 10 minutes of the last reading. (If there are only two readings in memory for that period, the average will be based on two readings. If there is only one reading in memory for that period, that reading will be displayed as the average value.) M1 Plus is a semi automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor. The inflation system operates with a manual bulb pump.
- Large display
- Simultaneous digital display: Diastole, systole, pulse and time.
- Arrhythmia detection: Warns the user when irregular pulses are detected. Only displays stale results.
- Memory: 21 (measurements + date and time.)
- Average mode: averages 3 last values
- Indicates if values exceed WHO standards
- Supplied with a storage case and a set of batteries
- Approved by AFSSAPS
- Measurement range : Pressure 0 - 299 mmHg
- Blood pressure accuracy: ±3 mm Hg
- Pulse accuracy: ± 5 % of the measure
- Inflation: Manual inflation bulb pump
- Deflation: automatic deflation valve
- Battery: 4 batteries 1,5 V AAA
- 1500 measurements with one set of batteries
- Dimensions Approximately 106 (w) mm × 80 (h) mm × 136 (l) mm
- Weight without cuff :210 g