i-Pad NF 1200 from Colson is a training defibrillator used to simulate the main functions of the automated cardiac defibrillator Def-I such as defibrillator charge and shock release.
Description i-PAD NF 1200 Trainer
- i-PAD NF 1200 Trainer is a defibrillator simulator designed to imitate first-aid defibrillation working system Def-I (ref : CC8010000).
- This training defibrillator simulator contains pre-programmed life-saving scenarios complying with life-saving protocol recommended by international authorities in charge of life-saving decisions as the American Cardiology Association and European Resuscitation Council.
- i-PAD NF 1200 Trainer contains 8 training scenarios representing real life saving conditions such as:
- cardiac rhythm needing a shock
- shock defibrillation - normal sinus rhythm
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (30 chest compressions, 2 artificial respiration).
- Second shock defibrillation.
A remote control is delivered with i-PAD NF 1200 Trainer to be used up to 2 meters.
Infrared remote control features:
- Simulate electrodes placing
- Simulate battery load information.
- Turn up and down the volume control.
• The pack contains:
- A battery.
- A pair of adult electrode pads.
- A remote control.
- A user guide notice.
• Infrared remote control
• DSA electrode pads power supply port.
• IrDA communication port.
• Choose a preprogrammed scenario
• A notice user guide.
• 2 year warranty