Let's discover an improved auscultation quality with the all new 3M Littmann® Cardiology IV Stethoscope. It offers oustanding acoustic performances, for a better audibility of high-frequency sounds.
Low frequency sounds are often the most important ones. Find below advantages and characteristics of the 3M Littmann® Cardiology IV Stethoscope :
- The Cardiology IV Stethoscope presents a dual-lumen tubing combining two sound paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise and offering a better audibility. (adult side, with a firm pressure).
- A double-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece (adult and paediatric side).
- The single-piece tunable diaphragm can be easily installed and cleaned, thanks to its smooth surface without bump.
- Paediatric side can convert to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- The chestpiece is high-designed with precision, for a less angled aspect. It presents a side indicator.
- Seven-year warranty
- Double lumen
- Chestpiece in machined stainless steel
- Diaphragm Diameter : 4,3
- Small Diaphragm Diameter (metric) : 3,3
- Extra Eartips : Oui
- Length : 69 cm
- Headset Material : Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Diaphragm Material : Epoxy / Fiberglass
- Performance : 9
- Net Weight : 177 g
- Chestpiece weight : 87 g
- Eartip Type : Soft Sealing
- Diaphragm Type : Tunable, single-piece
- Occupation : Anesthesiologist, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Paediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist.