This physical eye model can be used to demonstrate the optical functions of the human eye, such as the representation of an object on the retina, the accommodation (process by which the eye changes optical power to maintain a clear image), short- and long- sightedness.
The physical eye model is composed of:
* Half the eyeball with adjustable iris diaphragm, lens holder and 2 convex lenses (f = 65 mm and 80mm), on a stick
* Half the eyeball with retina (transparent screen), on a stick
* Lens holder with one concave and one convex corrective lens, on a stick
* Candle holder with 2 candles, on a stick
* Aluminium rail, 50 cm long, with 4 clamp slides
Supplied with storage case