In the MicroAIR U22, aerosol is generated by pushing liquid medication through fi ne holes in the newly developed metal alloy mesh. This is realised by a titanium vibrator, oscillating at high frequency. This unique technology offers the following features and benefi ts: True portable, pocket size The device will fi t in any handbag or briefcase. Running up to 4 hours on just two penlite batteries, your medication is always within reach wherever you go, whatever you do. Inhalation is possible at various angles The device enables inhalation at various angles with stable nebulisation. Therefore the device can be used even while in bed or can be used for a baby/child, laying in the arms of the care-taker. Soundless operation The soundless operation of the device enables discrete use. No loud frightening noises, meaning calm treatment even while using it on a sleeping child.
Simple one-button operation Wide medication compliance Low medication waste and residue The OMRON MicroAIR U22 is a truly portable, pocketsize inhaler that will fit in any hand-bag or briefcase. It works for approx. 8 days (30 minutes each day) on just two penlight batteries (AA size), so you don't need to recharge it after every treatment. The simple one button operation enables immediate start of the nebulisation. Your medication is always within reach wherever you go whatever you do.
- Mesh Technology which generates droplets by ultrasound
- 4 hours nebulisation time on 2 batteries
- Very quiet
- Wide medication compliance
- Various angles for inhalation possible
- Effective even with short treatments
- Arrêt automatique de la nébulasition si le produit reste immobile plus de 30 secondes.
- Hygienic and easy to clean with low medication residue
- Nebulisation rate: 0,25ml/minute
- Comes complete with mains cover unit, medication container, mesh cap, mask adapter, mouthpiece, flexible child's and adult's masks, 2 AA batteries, carring case, instructions and warranty card.