|Availability :||In stock.|
This product was developed in conjunction with respiratory therapists for the successful treatment of asthma, chronic bronchitis, allergies and other respiratory disorders. The compressor forces air to the nebuliser. When the air enters the nebuliser, it converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can easily be inhaled. - Virtual Valve Technology (V.V.T.) nebuliser kit, for efficient delivery of medication whithout silicon valve
- Compact design, lightweight
- Water resistant case and switch
- Easy to attach and detach tube connectors
- High nebulization rate ensures optimized treatment duration
- Leaves minimal residual medication
- Hygienic - Easy to clean
- Handy carrying case for portability
- Convenient nebuliser kit holder
- Nebulisation rate: 0.4 ml/minute
- Size of nebulised particles: 5 microns.
- Medication tank capacity: 7 ml.
- Dimensions : 170 x 103 x182 mm.
- Weignt : Approx. 1.9 Kg.
- Supplied with :
1 nebuliser kit
1 air tube
2 masks (small and large)
1 carrying bag
We recommend this device to treat young children affected by asthma and elderly affected by respiratory impairments.