This nursing elderly manikin can be converted into a male model or a female one.
Basic nursing techniques can be practiced with this model. Skin wrinkles, reddened skin fold, dilated pupil, a stage I decubitus sacral ulcer, normal and cancerous moles are represented.
The neck and all major joints are flexible to reproduce natural human positions. Hands and feet are made of soft and flexible material for more realism.
Meets all OBRA (Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act) requirements
Delivered in storage box
The following nursing procedures can be performed:
• Prostate examination (Stage B)
• Ostomy Care (Ileostomy and colostomy lavage and suctioning)
• Tracheostomy care (lavage and suctioning)
• Placement of Nasogastric tubes
• Oral and nasal lavage and suctioning
• Enema administration (female)
• Pap smears and douching
• Intramuscular Injection (arms, thigh, buttock)
• Oral hygiene (removable upper and lower teeth)
• Eye irrigation
• Bed baths, hair care (washing, combing)
• Patient positioning and transfer techniques, clothing changes
• Ear irrigation and hearing aid placement
• Bandaging and wound dressing (including fingers and toes)