This enlarged model represents the following stages of embryo development:
- Ovule shortly after fertilization
- Two-cell stage
- Four-cell stage
- Seven-cell stage
- Morula stage
- Blastocyst with trophoblast and embryoblast
- Blastocyst with early formation of embryo process
- Blastocyst with start of implantation
- Embryo (approx. 12th day)
- Embryo (approx. 20th day)
- Embryo (approx. 28th day)
- Embryo (approx. 2nd month)
The first 8 models are approx. 4,000 times enlarged;
the other 4 models are approx. 4-5 times enlarged.
The first 8 stages can be removed from the baseboard for closer study.
Delivered with storage case.