Heavy duty nebulisation- recommended for Professional use. The CompAir Pro C-29 Aerosol was developed in conjunction with respiratory therapists for the successful treatment of asthma, chronic bronchitis, allergies and other respiratory disorders. The compressor forces air to the nebuliser. When the air enters the nebuliser, it converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can easily be inhaled.
- Virtual Valve Technology (V.V.T.) nebuliser kit
- Quality aerosol every time
- Leaves minimal residual medication
- Long life reliability
- Convenient storage compartment and nebuliser kit fixation
- Easy to operate and maintain, with easy-to-clean nebuliser kit without silicon valves
- Nebulisation rate: 0.4 ml/minute
- Size of nebulised particles: 5 microns.
- Medication tank capacity: 7 ml.
- Dimensions : 186 x 180 x216 mm.
- Weignt : Approx. 2,3 Kg
Supplied with :
- 1 nebuliser kit
- 1 air tube
- 1 mouthpiece
- 1 nosepiece
- 2 masks (small and large)
- 5 filters
- 1 carrying bag