3B MICROanatomy™ Kidney is a detailed model, morphologic and functional units are magnified. The structure of kidney tissues, parts of urinary system, can be shown in the 6 following sections,
* Longitudinal section of a kidney
* Section of renal cortex and renal medulla
* Wedge-shaped section of a kidney lobe, schema of three nephrons with Henle’s loops (different lengths) and vascular supply
* Schema of a nephron with a short Henle’s loop and vascular supply
* Schema of a renal corpuscle with nephron and transverse section of the proximal tubule, collecting tubule and distale tubule
* Schema of renal corpuscle
3B MICROanatomy™ Kidney mounted on a stand.